ShortPixel’s mission is to make websites faster by optimizing images, thus improving their overall speed and bandwidth footprint.
We are a 15-person team, spread around the world, working remotely and sharing the same values.
And now we are hiring!
We are looking for a skilled WordPress Plugin Tester to remotely join our team.
How your daily tasks will look like:
• Collaborate closely with the Development and Support Team to test the new features.
• Effectively communicate your test results with developers and management.
• Create and improve automated testing solutions.
• Grow and evolve together with ShortPixel’s mission and team.
Here’s what you need:
• skills and experience with WordPress – a good understanding of the environment and how WordPress works (with plugins and themes).
• knowledge and understanding of testing procedures and methodologies.
• an analytical, thorough, and well organized mind.
• good English skills.
• experience with automated testing tools (such as Travis, Selenium, PHPUnit, etc.) is a plus.
• experience in writing automated tests and setting up automated test environments is a BIG plus.
To see if we can work together we kindly ask you to fill out this form and we will get back to within the following days.
Original article Published here >
* Optimise WP Website Images with ShortPixel – Super Fast Website, Optimised SEO, WordPress Plugin (Referral Ad)