If you work in a regulated industry like healthcare, legal or finance, you might be familiar with regulations relating to HIPAA, CJIS and CFPB, and understand how important it is to protect sensitive data. In order to help you meet your obligations, you might need specific tools.
Gmail already offers world-class security protections like encryption through Transport Layer Security (TLS), but Virtru for G Suite is a simple way to help dually secure proprietary information included in your email communications. Virtru integrates client-side encryption directly into Gmail and G Suite, so you don’t have to worry about your emails or attachments falling into the wrong hands.
Using G Suite and Virtru, you can:
- More securely send proprietary information via Gmail.
- Create custom data loss prevention rules to detect and encrypt users’ sensitive information before it leaves your inbox.
- Manage who can access what content and for how long (including third-parties), set expiration dates for emails and attachments and control forwarding on all messages.
- Help your business meet regulatory requirements for email encryption, data security, privacy and data residency.
Why Premier Healthcare Services chose Virtru for G Suite
Premier Healthcare Services is a provider of skilled and unskilled in-home health services. The company uses Virtru for G Suite to securely send sensitive client information, and chose the encryption service because it was easy to install and intuitive to use for anyone familiar with Gmail.
Using Virtru for G Suite, Premier Health administrators can revoke access, manage forwarding and watermarking of attachments, and control access to documents and their expiration. Premier Health IT administrators can also set data loss prevention (DLP) rules to encrypt data to help employees remain HIPAA compliant, even when they share information with parties outside of their domain.
To stay on top of their data security, they can also monitor a variety of activities within the Virtru Admin Dashboard, like when and where emails are forwarded and when DLP rules are triggered.
To learn how your business can use Virtru for G Suite to protect sensitive information in Gmail, register to attend this free webinar on July 11, 2017 at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET.
Original article Published here >
* Get Google Suite for Personal or Business – enjoy connecting, communicationg, creating and collaborating with Google (Referral Ad)